Alrighty now, I'm not questioning the ridiculosity of requesting people to remove a series of hexadecimal digits from websites and such, but I am sure as hell questioning the "civil disobediance" reaction occuring on social news sites (ala. digg.com).
I know, I know, you're all mad that mean 'ol digg yanked your post/account posting a code of questionable legality before its even been disputed in court. Ya'll realize that Digg is covering its butt here, right? Just because we all know that its retarded to claim copyright on a number does not mean that the MPAA or RIAA, or other-acronym-out-to-screw-everyone isn't going to lean hard on Digg with a million dollar lawsuit? This is all a little silly if you ask me because at this time of night, I just want to read my news for the day and conk out....but no everybody had to mob digg and ruin my reading.
Thanks for being that guy internet
P.S. - I think you might want to ask this little guy for a hand in your rampant rebellion, he seems about your level.
P.P.S - You're doing it wrong !!
No comments:
Post a Comment